Thursday 6 November 2014

Light Space & Time - updated

Special Recognition Award From Light Space & Time Art Gallery

I am so pleased to announce that I have been awarded with 'SPECIAL RECOGNITION' in the Painting & Other Category by Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery for my art work 'SING FOR THE SUN'. This was my first foray into art competitions and I am just so surprised and happy to be placed, and I am hoping this will help me gain increased exposure for my art and for myself as a serious artist. As an emerging artist who has yet to sell or exhibit my work - it means so much to receive such positive feedback whether it's Google+ likes, comments or in this case to be placed alongside many other talented and experienced artists.

My art work 'Sing for the Sun' has been awarded with Special Recognition
from Light Space & Time Gallery's Sept 2014 'Nature' competition.




Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery was created to help new and emerging artists gain exposure and promote their art to a wider audience. Their competition for September 2014 was themed, 'Nature' and could emcompass geographical subjects, natural objects, wildlife and natural environments. They received 627 entries from 16 different countries worldwide and was split into two media categories: Painting & Other Media and Photography and Digital Media. Apart from the winners in each of those categories, they also include Special Merit Awards and Special Recognition awards for outstanding art. And of these, they say, many of the artists in either of these groups could have easily been included in the upper tier of our winners, as their art is also exceptional and interchangeable with the best art in the competition.


Exhibition Catalogue - View my art work on page 117


To see all the winners in the Painting Category and my art work in the winner's slideshow, click here. Read more about the Nature competition and to see the overall winners. To see a selection of my other art, please check out my GALLERY. I would love to hear from you and if you've enjoyed my work, please Like or leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment